POTS Replacement Solution - Introduction
Digitally Transform POTS services. Major telecom providers continue to escalate the underlying costs of “plain old’ telephone” lines (POTS) and since the cost of copper continues to increase, these outdated lines are getting more and more expensive.
Now, enterprise companies have an easy, cost- effective way to transition to new digital communication solutions. The Zunch Labs PRS enables any company to seamlessly move from old, legacy telephone systems to new IP/4G LTE solutions.
The Zunch Labs POTS Replacement Solution is the simplest way to move away from outdated and expensive analog lines but keep all their special functionality.
POTS REPLACEMENT SOLUTION - Features
The Zunch Labs PRS features voice, FAX, alarm, analog data, ring-down, contact ID for fire alarms, emergency lines and E-911.
SINGLE DEVICE WITH MULTIPLE FUNCTIONALITY
- Replace your existing POTS lines with our software-based solution
- Serves as a wireless backup unit, keeping your business running when
- your primary circuit goes down
MULTIPLE LINES SUPPORT
- Switches out up to 10 POTS lines—get 99.5% 4G LTE coverage and cross-carrier pooling
- 99.5% 4G LTE Coverage
- Cross-Carrier Pooling
SUPPORTS VALUABLE POTS APPLICATIONS
- Burglar & Fire Alarm Transmission
- POS Terminal
- Vending Machines
- ATM Machines
- Telemetry command and control
- Analog Data
POTS REPLACEMENT SOLUTION - Delivers
- Fully bundled solution including install, hardware, and software
- Fast and reliable bi-directional Voice over Internet Protocol
- (VoIP) call completion
- Easy and Instant DX (Digital Transformation)
- Immediate ROI
- Seamless transition to VoIP/4G LTE
- Plug and play install
- Instant and ongoing ROI
- Improved performance and reliability
- Enterprise-grade security & analytics
POTS REPLACEMENT SOLUTION - Diagram
POTS Replacement Service (PRS) replaces existing wireline analog lines and permits uninterrupted, fast and reliable bi-directional Internet Protocol (IP)/4G LTE call completion. Any application functionality that requires traditional wirelines dial tone based circuit may utilize PRS for connectivity. Transmission options include ability for both cellular data channel and other alternative Internet access pathways providing true fail-over, diverse, alternative routing for calls. Fail-over option (upon request) for 3G cellular voice channel pathway.